Monday, June 8, 2015

More Polish

I still have only 500 flashcards, instead of the couple of thousand I was counting on :-D
But I am doing a good job and checking each word, so it's not going quickly. I'm not just copying a word list and learning the words on it, no...

I am also doing Duolingo, because that is a really great way to learn conjugate verbs and so on.

In the mean time, I was reading my blog and was reminded of that I actually used to post music videos with lyrics...


Jeśli to tylko sen
Nie chcę budzić się
I już na zawsze zostać tu
Niech zginie cały strach
Dzisiaj stało się,
nie wiedziałem, że też chcesz
A gdy w końcu jesteś blisko mnie, czuję że...

If it's only a dream
I don't want to wake up
And I want to stay here forever
Let all the fear get lost
Today it happened, I didn't know that you want it too
And when you're close to me at last, I feel that



Staje nagle w miejscu świat
Gwiazdy tańczą wokół nas
Kiedy Ty, kiedy ja, kiedy my
Oprócz nas już nikt

Z Tobą świat zyskuje treść
Z Tobą wiem, że mogę biec
Nawet gdy brak już sił
Wszystko nic, byle z Tobą być

Suddenly the world stops
The stars dance around us
When you, when I, when we
Nobody except us
With you the world gains the content
With you I know that I can run
Even when I don't have any more stregth
All is nothing, I only want to be with you

Czas biegnie szybko tak
Niech ta chwila trwa
Nie chcę nigdzie indziej być
Bądź tylko obok dziś
W taki sposób i
więcej w życiu nie chcę nic
Bo gdy tylko jesteś blisko mnie, czuję że...

The time runs so fast
Let this moment last
I don't want to be anywhere else
Only be by my side today
This way and I don't want anything more in life
'Cause when you are close to me I feel that


Dziś w końcu przyszedł ten dzień
Dałaś nam szansę by być
Niech trwa już zawsze ten sen
Śnijmy go razem już dziś

Today this day came at last
You gave us the chance to be
Let this dream last always
Let's dream it together today

I'm very pleased, because I recognize most of these words... :-)
Another thing, to practice pronunciation:


No comments:

Post a Comment