Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Today's work

Well... I am thinking about Tim Doner, and... I can't decide how to do it.

I mean, I did just fine studying languages the "old fashioned" way. The way I had been taught in school. You know, the ineffective "grammar is the shortcut to a language" "let's learn word lists by heart" way. You know, the way that taught me English and Swedish. That is, the foreign languages I'm best at. Then i dove straight into the Internet language learning world, and now I'm so full of different methods, I'm not using any. :-D

Well... I am. I'm on Duolingo. I don't like it much though. I mean... some of the French greetings... "oh, no, it's not good evening! It's "I wish you a good evening!"

I am thinking about Matthew and Michael Youlden, and how they learned Turkish in a week.

What about if I collect all the material I have, and then just read it and check what I can fish out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment