Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Orinda Huta - Jo Nuk Mundem Pa Ty


I'm not sure of all the words... I have corrected a few, and perhaps "wronged" a few as well

Je ti, je ti që trupin tim rrënqeth
sa herë më puth
e ndjej mungesën tënde ne qdo qast,
te dua më shumë,
kur trishtohesh, hidherohesh 
jam me ty, jemi dy jemi ne

Jo nuk mundem pa ty
jo nuk mundem pa shpirtin tënd
Jo nuk mundem pa ty,
ti më tremb ti më cmend,
jetoj me ty

më ty dhe ty te dua nuk mjafton,
pa frik te ndjej,
per ty më engjëjt e mi fluturoj
deri sa të gjej



No, I can't live, can't live without you
It's you, it's you that makes my body tingle each time you kiss me
I miss you all the time
I love you the more when you are sad, when you are angry, I am with you, we are two, we are us.

No I can't without you,
I can't live without your soul,
no I can't without you,
You scare me, you make me crazy
I live with you (for you)

It's not enough to love you
To fearlessly forgive you
I fly with my angels to find you...

No comments:

Post a Comment